Brandon Area Psychology Associates is one of the leading behavioral health practices in the Brandon Florida area. Our team of independent practitioners includes licensed child, adolescent, and adult psychologists, therapists, and post-doctoral residents who have experience, training, and skill in numerous areas within the field of psychology. We provide a variety of services and our newly built 3600 sqft building is ideally located in Brookwood Office Park on Bloomingdale Avenue between Bryan and John Moore roads in Brandon, Florida. We conveniently serve the Valrico, Lithia, FishHawk, Brandon, Riverview, Sun City, Plant City, Gibsonton, greater Tampa, and Apollo Beach Florida communities.
Coronavirus COVID-19 Notice
As the novel coronavirus COVID-19 begins to impact our community, we will continue to watch the situation closely and implement recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Florida Department of Health, and local authorities.
Our office remains open and we continue to take additional steps to ensure a safe and sanitary environment.
- Enhanced sanitizing procedure and frequency (hourly) of cleaning throughout the building including but not limited to doorknobs, faucets, toilet handles/seats, armchairs/chairs, light switches, and door jambs.
- Removal of books, magazines, and other items (toys) that are unable to be properly sanitized.
- Access to hand sanitizer and soap in all common areas.
- Rescheduling or conducting telehealth (if applicable) sessions with clients who have traveled overseas to areas noted by the CDC to be Warning – Level 3 and/or Alert – Level 2.
- Rescheduling clients that are sick or presenting with illness.
- Escorting clients from parking lot through the side door of building as needed.
The health and safety of our clients has always been our priority and since this is an evolving situation, we will continue to make operational changes as needed. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to your provider.
Our mission is to empower the children, adults, and families of our community by providing services that enhance their emotional well-being and strengthen their relationships. We are dedicated to the highest ethical standards and treat each client with dignity and respect.