As the novel coronavirus COVID-19 impacts our community, we will continue to watch the situation closely and implement recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Florida Department of Health, and local authorities.
Our office remains open and we continue to take additional steps to ensure a safe and sanitary environment.
• Enhanced sanitizing procedure and frequency (hourly) of cleaning throughout the building including but not limited to doorknobs, faucets, toilet handles/seats, armchairs/chairs, light switches, and door jambs.
• Removal of books, magazines, and other items (toys) that are unable to be properly sanitized.
• Access to hand sanitizer, Lysol/Clorox spray and wipes, hand soap in all common areas.
• Rescheduling sessions with clients who have recently traveled to areas noted by the CDC to be Warning – Level 3 and/or Alert – Level 2.
• Conducting telehealth sessions (if applicable) as needed.
• Rescheduling clients that are sick or presenting with illness.
• Walking clients in from parking lot to avoid waiting room.
• Limiting number of people in building and in session.
• 6 feet social distancing.
• Touch-less temperature checks as needed.